Crowdsource Funded delivers a solution to help your Company raise capital:
- Is raising capital for your company causing pain and frustration?
- Did you know that every American can now legally invest a minimum of $2,014. per year in Private Companies formed in the U.S. and its Territories?
- Does your Company need an automated solution that puts you in control of the funding process from start to finish?
- We deliver a turnkey solution that will save you time, money and expand your ability to market your Offering online and automate the process for investors.
- Do the math, according to the U.S. Census Bureau there are over 200 Million Americans aged 18 or older in the U.S.
- That's $402.8 Billion a year in potential investment capital.
- Did you know that Venture Capitalists typically invest a total of $20-$30 Billion per year?
- Why wouldn't you pursue both potential sources of capital if given the opportunity?
- As a Registered Funding Portal, we facilitate your Offering process from the launch of your Offering to the receipt of investment dollars in 7 straightforward steps.
- Companies can choose from 2 service levels options, a Base Service and a Priority Service.
- Our Base Service - everything you need to do it yourself- entitles full access to launch, manage and close your Offering using the CrowdSourceFunded.com Registered Funding Portal, including;
- Our proprietary Form C Wizard that will save you time and thousands of dollars getting the required documents and disclosures compiled and assembled for the required Form C filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (others are charging $2,000. for this type of service).
- A dedicated Offering page to automate the capture of investment orders,
- An Escrow Account set up and activated for your Company's benefit to automate the investor subscription and payment collection process straight through to the disbursement of closed escrow monies directly to your Company's bank account.
- Our Priority Service includes everything in the Base Service plus access to an actual human being with specialized Investment Banking experience for dedicated guidance, advice and coverage support if you need it or want it.
Why should I raise funds on this site?
- Crowdsource Funded is a Registered Funding Portal.
- As such we are qualified under Title III of The JOBS Act to facilitate your company's Offering of securities.
- As an added feature we also provide automated Investment banking tools that will save you time and money preparing to launch your Offering.
- Since time is money we have established a 7 Step process to facilitate launching, conducting and closing your Crowdfunding Offering;
- Step 1 - Sign Up and determine if your company is qualified
- Step 2 - Sign our standard Distribution Agreement
- Step 3 - Select the desired level of Service (Base or Priority)
- Step 4 - Compile, assemble and separately file your Form C
- Step 5 - We will help set up and activate your Escrow Account and Launch your Offering
- Step 6 - Market and conduct order gathering and monitor payment collection for your Offering
- Step 7 - We will help Close escrow and disburse money to your Company bank account
- Solve the problem. Take full control of the funding process and maximize the opportunity to obtain funding, for your Company, from all available sources.
What do I need to get started?
Sign up and determine if your company meets the criteria to use the 4(a)(6), Regulation Crowdfunding Offering Exemption.
Is Crowdsource Funded a good fit for my Company?
If you're currently planning or in the process of raising debt, equity or convertible equity from friends, family, angel investors or Venture Capitalists, then this is an efficient way to maximize the effort to raise capital for your company.