CrowdsourceFunded.com facilitates an innovative approach to help Companies raise capital:
- Pursuing VC's and Angel Investors is like chasing rainbows. Pain is created and frustration mounts when discussions lack closure, whilst you realize, that they know time is on their side, and more extensive conversations only serve to advance their goals and not yours.
- FACT: Venture Capitalists typically invest a total of $20-$30 Billion per year BUT only about 1% of the new Companies formed each year will ever get VC funding?
- VC’s and Angel Investors are worth pursuing, with the caveat that it could be a fool’s errand in search of a Leprechaun and his gold.
- A cost-effective approach to raising capital for Innovative Companies is essential for success as it will minimize dilution, enable Founders to retain control and optimize enterprise value.
- That's where we come in.
- At CrowdSourceFunded.com we facilitate a turnkey approach to raising capital that minimizes dilution, enables Founders to retain control while optimizing enterprise value.
- FACTS: According to the U.S. Census Bureau there are potentially over 200 Million Americans aged 18 or older legally allowed to invest in the Private Capital Markets
- Under The JOBS Act they can now invest a minimum of $2,014 per year in private companies, totalling $402.8 Billion a year in potential investment capital.
- Armed with those facts, an informed entrepreneur would choose to pursue a larger pool of potential investment capital that will increase the probability of success beyond 1 in 100?
- We are a Registered Funding Portal. We facilitate the capital raising process from the Offering launch to the receipt of investment dollars.
Service Options and How to begin the process:
- First choose a service level option: Base or Priority Service.
- Our Base Service - everything you need to launch, manage and close your Offering.
- Access to the CrowdSourceFunded.com Registered Funding Portal, includes:
- Phone support.
- Use of our proprietary Form C Wizard in getting the required documents and disclosures compiled and assembled for the Form C filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (others are charging more than $2,000. for this type of service).
- A dedicated Offering page which provides prospective investors with access to information about your Company, the Offering, and the ability to ask questions regarding the Offering online, as well as entering the order to invest.
- We administrate an Escrow Account from the “set-up” through the activation, which automates the investor subscription and payment collection process straight through to the disbursement of closed escrow monies directly to your Company's bank account.
- Our Priority Service includes everything in the Base Service plus unlimited access to a specialized Investment Banking professional. This experience offers personalized and dedicated guidance, advice and coverage support, before, during and after your Offering is launched.
Why should I raise funds on this site?
- Crowdsource Funded is a Registered Funding Portal and FINRA Member.
- As such we are qualified under Title III of The JOBS Act to facilitate your company's Offering of securities.
- As an added feature we also provide automated Investment banking tools that will save you time and money preparing to launch your Offering.
- Since time is money we have established a 7 Step process to facilitate launching, conducting and closing your Crowdfunding Offering;
- Step 1 - Sign Up and determine if your company is qualified
- Step 2 - Sign our standard Distribution Agreement
- Step 3 - Select the desired level of Service (Base or Priority)
- Step 4 - Compile, assemble and separately file your Form C
- Step 5 - We will help you get filed with The Securities and Exchange Commission, set up and activate your Escrow Account with a Qualified Third Party Escrow Service Provider and Launch your Offering
- Step 6 - You market and we facilitate order gathering and monitor payment collection for your Offering
- Step 7 - We will facilitate the Close of escrow and oversee the disbursement of investment money to your Company bank account
- Solve the problem. Take full control of the funding process and maximize all the available opportunities to obtain funding, for your Company, especially from individual sources.
What do I need to get started?
Sign up and determine if your company meets the criteria to use the 4(a)(6), Regulation Crowdfunding Offering Exemption.
Is Crowdsource Funded a good fit for my Company?
If you're currently planning or in the process of raising debt, equity or convertible debt from friends, family, angel investors or Venture Capitalists, then this is an efficient way to maximize the effort.