CrowdsourceFunded.com is building a bridge to cross the divide that separates Entrepreneurs from investors:
- Entrepreneurial ingenuity and innovation are as important now as they have ever been.
- The problem is the scarcity of investment capital for Entrepreneurs and Emerging Growth Companies.
- Pursuing Venture Capital ("VC") Investors for investment capital is a traditional approach to raising capital.
- This approach is similar in many respects to chasing rainbows.
- They're beautiful, alluring, mystical and elusive.
- Unfortunately, that's where the similarities end.
- FACT: Venture Capitalists typically invest a total of $20-$30 Billion per year BUT only about 1-4% of the new Companies formed each year will ever get VC funding.
- Venture Capital Investors are worth pursuing but don't mistake the access and encouragement they give with the possibility of ever getting funding.
- Want an innovative approach to raising capital?
- Expand your efforts to include an online capital formation strategy.
- Information is power and actionable information is what we provide to Entrepreneurs.
- Every Entrepreneur and Emerging Growth Company that wants to raise capital should seriously consider including an online Offering as part of their capital formation strategy.
- In our view the 4(a)(6) Offering Exemption, commonly referred to as Reg CF, is the most cost effective mechanism when targeting individuals as potential investors.
- A cost effective approach that is also straightforward to implement.
- And it is also an effective first step for Companies that are contemplating an accelerated progression to a Reg A+ Offering.
- Determining if it makes sense for your Company is the first goal.
- We help Entrepreneurs and Emerging Growth Companies accomplish this goal.
- If it fits, the next goal is making it happen.
- We'll help you get prepared and help support the implementation of your online capital formation strategy.
- We'll facilitate your use of the 4(a)(6) Offering Exemption.
- We are an SEC Registered Funding Portal and FINRA Member Company.
- We are a turnkey solution to the capital raising process from the Offering launch to the receipt and disbursement of investment dollars.
How quickly can a Company get an Offering launched and live?
- If a Company meets the criteria to use the 4(a)(6) Offering Exemption and is prepared it can be filed, launched and live within a week.
What are the next immediate steps?
- Register on our Platform and determine if your Company meets the criteria to use the 4(a)(6) Offering Exemption and sign our standard Distribution Agreement.
- We offer a Base or Priority Service.
- About our Base Service - provides everything you need to launch, manage and close your Offering. Think of it as Do It Yourself with phone support.
- Access to the CrowdSourceFunded.com Registered Funding Portal, includes:
- Phone support.
- Use of our proprietary Offering Wizard that enables a Company to build its Offering and concurrently compile and assemble the necessary documents and disclosures required for the Form C filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (others are charging more than $2,000. just for this specific type of service).
- A dedicated Offering page which provides prospective investors with access to information about your Company, the Offering, and the ability to ask questions regarding the Offering online, as well as entering the order to invest.
- We administrate an Escrow Account from the “set-up” through the activation, which automates the investor subscription and payment collection process straight through to the disbursement of closed escrow monies directly to your Company's bank account.
- About our Priority Service - it includes everything in the Base Service plus unlimited access to a specialized Investment Banking professional.
- Think of this service as your dedicated resource for essential Investment Banking guidance and advice.
- A trusted source of objective guidance you can use and advice you will value.
Why should I raise funds on this site?
- Crowdsource Funded is a Registered Funding Portal and FINRA Member.
- As such we are qualified under Title III of The JOBS Act to facilitate your company's Offering of securities.
- We'll help you answer many important questions, including:
- Where can I find investors?
- What do investors want?
- How can I support the value proposition of my idea, project, venture and or business?
- How can I demonstrate that I'm prepared to receive outside investment?
- Our Offering Wizard contains automated Investment banking tools that will save you time and money preparing to file with the SEC and launch your Offering.
- Our methodology divides the capital raising process into its logical stages of preparation, launch, marketing, closing of escrow and disbursement of investment funds to your Company bank account.
What is the process for raising capital on this site?
- We have established a straightforward 7 Step approach to facilitate this process;
- Step 1 - Register and determine if your company is qualified
- Step 2 - Sign our standard Distribution Agreement
- Step 3 - Select the desired level of Service (Base or Priority)
- Step 4 - Proceed through our self directed Offering Wizard to build your online offering and concurrently compile, assemble and prepare to file your Form C with the SEC.
- Step 5 - We will provide guidance to help you get filed with the SEC, we will set up and activate your Escrow Account with a Qualified Third Party Escrow Service Provider and Launch your Offering
- Step 6 - You market and we facilitate order gathering, monitor payment collection and Regulatory Compliance for your Offering
- Step 7 - We will facilitate the Close of escrow and oversee the disbursement of investment money to your Company bank account
- Solve the problem, stop waiting and take control of the capital raising process.
- Access all avenues available to raise capital for your Company.
Who is a good fit to take advantage of the 4(a)(6) Offering Exemption?
If you're currently planning or in the process of raising capital under Reg D or on an accelerated path toward a Reg A+ Offering, this is a cost effective approach to include as an additional funding strategy.
When can we get started?
You can take Action and Start today!